Black Haze Workshop
À la Shop
- Service that we offer for Grand Cherokee WK 3.0 CRD
- Discussion - Dave's 5 cylinders turbo Audi TT project
- Ecodiesel Ram Dodge Jeep 1500 Grand Cherokee Eco Diesel Egr Urée Delete Exhaust performance economie
- GTB2062BKLR on a CJAA CR140 Jetta TDI Mk6
- Some welding projects we did over the years
High flow Cold air intake on tdi
August 20th 2016 4157 views
Here are some pictures from some customer's turbo. As you can see, it looks like they have been blasted hard. And it's the case. They used "high flow" well-known k filter.
Up to you to keep stock air box, or blast your turbo to death.
You can see a GTB2260 that was installed on a CR140. Only had 60 000km on it... We upgraded to a GTB2570 ball bearing. Unexpected expense.