Black Haze Workshop
À la Shop
- Discussion - Dave's 5 cylinders turbo Audi TT project
- Ecodiesel Ram Dodge Jeep 1500 Grand Cherokee Eco Diesel Egr Urée Delete Exhaust performance economie
- GTB2062BKLR on a CJAA CR140 Jetta TDI Mk6
- Some welding projects we did over the years
- Eibach and Bilstein Group Buy
Ecodiesel Ram Dodge Jeep 1500 Grand Cherokee Eco Diesel Egr Urée Delete Exhaust performance economie
Mathieu Deshaies August 9th 2019 5018 views
We started modifying the Ecodiesel in 2015.
Here is what our experiences allow us to offer for your Ram or Grand Cherokee:
* Permanent solution (permanent repair) for the EGR system, particulate filter (DPF) ansie for urea
* Exhaust performance stainless steel (stainless) food grade.
* Reprogramming engine for performance and / or economy, Stage 2 gives + 65HP and + 130TQ
* Reprogramming the 8HP transmission: Clutch firmer, optimization of gear changes (maximizes economy), etc.
* Turbo more powerful, compatible with the system of Emissions: capable of 400hp + and 750tq +
* More powerful intake and pressure tube: can be installed on a vehicle still guaranteed