Black Haze Workshop
À la Shop
- Ecodiesel Ram Dodge Jeep 1500 Grand Cherokee Eco Diesel Egr Urée Delete Exhaust performance economie
- GTB2062BKLR on a CJAA CR140 Jetta TDI Mk6
- Some welding projects we did over the years
- Eibach and Bilstein Group Buy
- KW and ST suspension now available at Black Haze Workshop
Jetta 2006 TDI BRM for a power upgrade
Mathieu Mathieu Deshaies November 8th 2016 4708 views
Here is our weekly project !
One of our local TDI enthusiast let us his car for a turbo upgrade
Jetta 2006 TDI BRM :
- Colt Cams Stg2
- Firad +50% nozzles
- Custom tune
- Stage 4 clutch kit
- BHW BRM race pipe kit
Turbo was already bigger than stock. But it didn't last a year. This is what is happening with a lot of fuel a driver who thinks every day is a race !
We are installing one of our bigger turbo upgrade. It's based on a GTB Garrett turbocharger. Comes with ball bearing (that doesn't need water cooling) more aggressive billet compressor wheel (60mm diametre)
Estimated power with the new turbo : 260-280 HP and 350-380 TQ
Those turbos will be available shortly in a "bolt-on" version. Stay tuned !